Terms and Conditions for online Workshop
Age Limit: 12+ Years.
- You are not authorized to:-
i)copy, modify, reproduce, re-publish, sub-license, sell, upload, broadcast, post, transmit or distribute any of the Course Materials without prior written permission
ii)record on video or audiotape, relay by videophone or other means the Online Course or Taught Course given
iii)use the Course Materials in the provision of any other course or training whether given by us or any third party trainer;
iv) remove any copyright or other notice of Stargazing Mumbai on the Course Materials;
v) modify, adapt, merge, translate, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer (save to the extent permitted by law) any software forming part of the Online Courses.
- All Intellectual Property Rights in the Course Materials, Online Courses and the speeches made by trainers at the Taught Courses are, and remain, the intellectual property of Stargazing Mumbai
- The time and date of the show may vary due to internet connectivity issues. In this case, the artist will share the revised date and/or timing at the earliest.
- There may be interruptions in the stream due to internet connectivity issues.
- Stargazing Mumbai has no control over a participant’s network connection and hence cannot be held responsible for Network issues.
- If a participant is unable to join the Google Meet call after registration, Stargazing Mumbai takes no responsibility
- Attendees can communicate via chat box during the session. There will be a 15 min Q&A session at the end of the workshop
- When you place an order for an Online Course, you are offering to purchase that Online Course on the Online Terms.
- Any fees charged by your debit or credit card provider in connection with your purchase of Services are for your own account and Stargazing Mumbai shall not be responsible for these
- You shall be responsible for all costs you incur in connection with your attendance
- Although Stargazing Mumbai aims to provide the Services to the highest standards of the industry, neither it nor its trainers accept any liability for any inaccuracy or misleading information provided in the programs or Course Materials
- We shall be entitled to terminate these terms and conditions and cease to provide you with any Services with immediate effect in the event that you:
i) fail to pay when due to your Fees;
ii) act in an aggressive, bullying, offensive, threatening or harassing manner towards any employee of Stargazing Mumbai, any teacher or lecturer who provides the Taught Courses or any student who attends any Taught Course;
iii) are intoxicated through alcohol or illegal drugs while on our premises;
- When you register with us you will need to provide certain Data such as your contact details and demographic information. We will store this Data and use it to contact you, provide you with details of the Services you have purchased and otherwise as required during the normal provision of the course.
- Incase you fail to show up to the online course or the workshop, no refund shall be provided.