Tube Light Painting workshop at Lonavala
"You don't take a photograph, you make it!" said Ansel Adams. If you are a budding DSLR/Mobile photographer this workshop is for you! Lightpainting is an art that will help you create great photos and content that will stand out on your social media feed.
A subset of Night Photography this is an excellent way to get to know your camera better and test your creativity. Just an hour and a half from Mumbai this Lonavala is perfect for a weekend tent stay while learning a new skill.
- Tent stay (3 people sharing)
- Food ( tea in the evening, dinner and morning breakfast)
- Light Painting workshop
Fee does not include:
- Travel to & from the venue.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the above.
7 pm to 8 pm : Registrations.
8 pm to 10 pm : Tube Light Painting Photo-Class
10 pm to 11 pm : Dinner Break
11 pm to 12 am : Live Demonstrations
12 am to 2:30 am : Practical Session
Things to Carry:
1. Camera (DSLR or Mirrorless which has a functioning Manual Mode)
2. Lens (Any wide-angle lens will work, even 18-55/24-105 kit lens is enough)
3. Extra Batteries for your DSLR as well as your Flashlight.
4. Tripod (Compulsory)
5. Wireless/Wired Remote (If you have one)
6. Powerful flashlight. The one I use is Cree. (Any good quality LED flashlight with 300 lumens will do the work.)
- Prior Registration is compulsory for all the participants.
- You will be responsible for your personal belongings. If you are carrying telescopes, binoculars, tripods stands, camera etc., then please be careful with your own equipment. We will help you with setting the instruments, if you require it.
- Smoking and Drinking Alcohol is strictly prohibited on the field. Drunken participants will be asked to leave the field immediately. The organisers reserve the right to remove offending participants from the field.
- Stargazing Mumbai is not liable in any form for any kind of medical emergencies during the event.
The venue is an open ground at the Manasi Bungalow, Lonavala. For those driving and coming click here for the Google map link. (Manasi Bungalow Gharkul Society, Valvan, Lonavla, Maharashtra 410401
Other ways to reach the place is to take a bus we recommend Neeta bus as the bus stop is very close to the property and the price per ticket is also an affordable ₹300) the nearest bus stop to the property is ‘Hotel Neeta Inn’
We accept only online payment for this event, kindly click on button below. It will take you to various ticket options. We have three separate options available. Kindly go through them carefully before selecting one.
Tube Light Painting Workshop Fees – 1500/ Person
Please do not forget to carry e-ticket (recommended, let’s save the trees) or hard-copy.
We do not get network on the field so please download the ticket or take a screenshot in case of e-ticket. If you have questions, kindly go through our FAQ page. If your questions are still not answered feel free to call us.