Astrophotography workshop at Dehene
Ever been at night shooting pictures of stars and the moon? Or have you seen those stunning images of Milky Way and Star Trails on social media and wandered how they were shot? If you answered yes to these questions, then my friend you've already been exposed to the world of astrophotography.
We at Stargazing Mumbai will guide you and mentor you towards clicking those dreamy, colorful and awful Astrophotos with your DSLR. We'll be conducting a series of Astrophotography Workshops covering Basics of Astrophotography right up to those complex Milky Way Photos!
- Tent stay (3 people sharing)
- Food ( tea in the evening, dinner and morning breakfast)
- Astrophotography and Stargazing fees
Fee does not include:
- Travel to & from the venue.
- Anything which is not mentioned in the above.
23:00 – 00:00 : Star Trails Photography Master Class along with group picture
00:00 – 01:00 : Setting up Camera for Star Trails along with doubt solving
01:00 – 02:00 : Shooting Star Trails and Foreground light painting
Things to Carry:
1. Camera (DSLR or Mirrorless which has a functioning Manual Mode)
2. Lens (Any wide-angle lens will work, even 18-55/24-105 kit lens is enough)
3. Extra Batteries for your DSLR as well as your Flashlight.
4. Tripod (Compulsory)
5. Wireless/Wired Remote (If you have one)
6. Powerful flashlight. The one I use is Cree. (Any good quality LED flashlight with 300 lumens will do the work.)
- Prior Registration is compulsory for all the participants.
- You will be responsible for your personal belongings. If you are carrying telescopes, binoculars, tripods stands, camera etc., then please be careful with your own equipment. We will help you with setting the instruments, if you require it.
- Smoking and Drinking Alcohol is strictly prohibited on the field. Drunken participants will be asked to leave the field immediately. The organisers reserve the right to remove offending participants from the field.
- Stargazing Mumbai is not liable in any form for any kind of medical emergencies during the event.
- Private vehicle: People travelling by private vehicle can use google map to reach our location. You can access the link by clicking here.
- Public transport: People travelling by public transport can reach Asangaon station by central railway. We will have bus ready near the station to take you to the Patil farm. You are expected to reach the Asangaon Station between 4:30 pm and 5:00 pm.
We accept only online payment for this event, kindly click on button below. It will take you to various ticket options. We have three separate options available. Kindly go through them carefully before selecting one.
Stargazing + Astrophotography Workshop Fees – 2000/ Person
Please do not forget to carry e-ticket (recommended, let’s save the trees) or hard-copy.
We do not get network on the field so please download the ticket or take a screenshot in case of e-ticket. If you have questions, kindly go through our FAQ page. If your questions are still not answered feel free to call us.